Prayed up and praised up.
.This i s going to b a short one. I encourage you to follow the links whenever you need some inspiration, or a little cup of Jesus to get you through. These are my top ten favorite gospel songs of all time. They are my go songs when life gets rough. So gone get your praise on. Shout in your car or house and know that God will bring you through. We are getting ready to have some good old fashioned chuuuurch.
I see that fool satan is busy thus morning. My tablet is acting up so I can't put the links in for you. But never mind him. All the songs can be found on youtube.com I gonna have church old fashioned pew rocking church. Hope some of you will join me. Under my feet satan or you will be dealt with. Blessings , love and style.
1. GOD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING The Color Purple
2.I HAD A PRAYING GRANDMOTHER Helen Baylor
3. NEVER WOULD'VE MADE IT Marvin Sapp
4.GOING UP YONDER Tremaine Hawkins
5. MARY DON'T YOU WEEP Areatha Franklin
6. TROUBLE OF THE WORLD Mahilia Jackson
7. HOLD MY MULE Shirley Ceasar
8. STAND Donnie McClurkin
9. JESUS BE A FENCE
10. TOMORROW The Winans
- Lord, Teach Us To Pray (beulahblog.wordpress.com)
- More little praises!! -Monday, March 26, 2012 (princessmaggiemoo.wordpress.com)
- Hezekiah Walker: The gospel veteran's hit reflecting on the Azusa Street revival (crossrhythms.co.uk)
- Sunday Morning Glory: If He Did It Before! (v1019.cbslocal.com)
- It's a good thing God knows. (savannahjademorton.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Best Season 6: [Episode 8] (praisecharlotte.com)