I am grateful for more things than I can count today. But today I'm not going to bore you with all the big giant things I am grateful or thankful for. Nope, today is just about the little things.
1.Laughing until tears fall or a baby's giggle
2. Summer cook-outs with all the old school jams playing
3. Waking up and listening to Nick's heartbeat in rhythm with mine
4. My mama taught me how to throw down in the kitchen
5. Sunsets okay I love sunrises also. But since I have insomnia, I'm not always as happy as to see the sunrise on another day as I am to see nightfall again. But hey, sunrise it's me not you.
6. There are only 4 days until the MIGHTY MICHIGAN WOLVERINES kick off their season
7. 14 Days until NFL practice ends and Football begins.
8. No matter how bad I act I can always look my mom in the eye. I never have to be ashamed of me. Even when being me gets us into big trouble.
9. Such a great number that number 9 who couldn't love it? Football season starts in the 9th month so there you go.
10. Most grateful because I know where ever this journey I am on takes me, I'll never walk alone.
Don't Worry Be Happy
- Expressing Gratitude in the Workplace (themarlincompany.com)
- Attitude Of Gratitude #5 (teawithtania.com)
- Attitude of Gratitude (phenomenalmama.com)
- Meditation for Busy People Technique 5: Gratitude Meditation (freebeginnermeditationtips.wordpress.com)
- A Heart of Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- Gratitude in All Things (keischapruden.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (pxynuckle.wordpress.com)
- Today, let's be grateful. (metaphysicalsciences2012.wordpress.com)
- 5 Reasons To Tailgate This Football Season (mypapershop.com)
- Tom Brady Reveals His Greatest Achievement In Football, And It's Not What You Might Think (boston.cbslocal.com)